Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1H7pVSzdc

Search This Blog

Which pair in Harry Potter do you love?

Which is which?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Summer Oracle!

Summer Update!
Let's have a peek of Our summers!



It's almost summer and the school year's over and yet I don't have any finished book. Thus, I decided to finish my series - or will it - during the summer. I planned of having five to seven books of The Resha Chronicles in place.

Wait for summer and I may upload it both here and another site. Uhm, I am not yet sure of the cover pic but if you want to help me, just comment here and ask me the details you need and then, boom. There we go!

The so-far first book title is: Obsidian Reign.
So far, but still unsure, this is the book cover I can present you:

Please comment on this post if you like the book cover or you don't and if you want to suggest anything. Don't be afraid and feel free. I accept really bad comments. Please, just need a help here!

Or you can actually ask anything 'bout it! I'll be happy to answer you and if you ask and really want to know the answer, just keep visiting my blog and take a look at the comments on this post and you may find your answer there. Thanks a lot!

For more details of this book, just go to my My Books page. Thank you!

Wait for summer!
harlee

No comments: