Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1H7pVSzdc

Search This Blog

Which pair in Harry Potter do you love?

Which is which?

Saturday, March 26, 2011

iT's SuMmErTiMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!




A few days more and it's summertime! Very excited for the summer to come! Hbu?
I think it's now the time for me to plan all the stuffs I'm gonna do for summer!
Things planned so far for summer:
1. Finish my first of the seven-book series of mine. I mean to finish writing it and ready to be published on "popcorn".
2. Have some fun.
3. I will, IDK, make my IP for next year. You know what?, it's very hard to think of something yet undiscovered to study!
4. Sound trip!
5. Dance all day long!

Are you excited for summer? Well, you should be and be prepared for your summer. Make sure, it's a real summer fun. Fill you summer vacation with lots of love, fun, shrieks, and thrill!

Plan your summer now!

harlee

No comments: